twins?

Did anyone else just get that feeling like they were having twins and were you right? I know im going to have to wait and see but i want others feedback. How early did you show ? What was your early pregnancy like with twins?

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 7:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never imagined I would have twins. When I was pregnant my stomach was high so i thought I was having a girl. I was very shocked when the radiologist said "Looks like there's two in there" I almost fell off the table. I didnt have alot of morning sickness compared to my first pregnancy(single baby) In the later months everything started to hurt on me. I had to help my stomach get out of bed, and I was on bed rest. It was cool having them both kicking around in there but I was happy to get them out in the end
    Krystle21

Answer by Krystle21 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Did you show earlier? Anything else how far along were you when you found out
    KJ_on

Answer by KJ_on at 7:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• my mom had a feeling she was having twins and she was right im one of them lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Can you still be having twins if you're measuring what you need to be??I'm curious too.I think I am but doc said I'm measuring fine and I could only hear 1 heartbeat...but sometimes the heartbeats can't tell either or!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• **** Does a home pregnancy test show a positive earlier if you're pregnant with twins??*****
    jillian6702

Answer by jillian6702 at 8:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had no idea I was having twins until I was having an ultra sound at 3 months. When I was told there were two babies I was in major shock. (in a good way) I looked the same during the first few months as I did when I was pregnant with my daughter's. (No they are not twins) once I was 5 months, I was enormous!!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009