Is it wrong 2...

look 4 an old boyfriend that u haven't spoken 2 4 years. Sum1 u once thought u wud spend the rest of ur life with... And wen u find him he's tryin 2 figure out wut happened btween u 2.. and asks y didn't u 2 get married... catch is... HE IS MARRIED! ok... so i guess my question is shud u still keep n contact knowin this and knowin the feelings u both share?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• its a rough one... I have a cheating heart but if he has problems in his marriage let him finish his marriage first. If he doesn't and he cheats with you and it ends his marriage he later finds he wants he may resent you. If I could take my own advice which I can't is end one relationship before getting into another one. Good luck...
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon. If his marriage isn't working then let him end it first. You don't want to be the reason he ended it. If you both feel for each other, you will find each other again when the time is right.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 12:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• nope, let it go!!! if hes married u dont want to be the cause of a happy home!!! Dont be a home wrecker!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I don't know how your relationship ended with this man, but I had a very similar occurrence. Is he unhappy with his life now, or does he just need some closure to move on? That is what we needed to part friends instead of enemies. We are just two people who can't stand if someone is angry with us....we don't talk anymore really- it is just something we needed to do. I even went to his house and got to talk with his wife there. I think it was good because she could see there was no affair going on....just my opinion though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Jul. 20, 2008