My mother always told me....

Country220

Asked by Country220 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That if you do something and its wrong then its a mistake and if you do it again and you didnt learn ur lesson then its not a mistake again
    MarcRyan

Answer by MarcRyan at 7:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• "i hope you have a kid just like you" apparently i was a trouble maker and she was right lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• to not care what anyone thinks of me.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well haha always bundle up and when its below freezing point put your scarf over your month and don't breathe in the cold air aor you will get sick. It annoyed me so bad at the time but I still do it to this day haha!
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 7:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ...life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get :o]

Bubba Gump Shrimp!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If all your friends jumped off the bridge does that mean you have to? Stupid is as stupid does! and my personal favorite"....I've told you forty-eleven times not to do..." As a teen it was hard to hear an educated adult say 40-11 without laughing..except if you laughed you got smacked.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• To take care of myself. Eat well, sleep well and try to do well.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Just wait til you have kids of your own.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 7:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ... you are my little winter princess

also
    ... this isnt an excuse to get into trouble but if you are at a party and get drunk call me if you want to come home. dont get into a car, ill pick you up.

and once
    when i was 15 my mom was smoking a joint and asked me "do you wanna hit it?" haha my mom is such a hippie. i laughed at her and said she was nuts, and i didnt try it
    learae

Answer by learae at 7:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• To watch what I did. My decisions now would affect my children. I made good choices!!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009