y is it that...

we as women (most of us) always attract the very man that we r runnin from? and if u hav the man of ur dreams how the heck did u meet and where is the right place 2 catch another?

if_u_only_knew

Asked by if_u_only_knew at 11:59 PM on Jul. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• umm i'm a believer of there being a perfect mate just 4 u and all. and i did the bein alone thing and found sum1. love at first sight the man of my dreams the 1 i could spend the rest of my life with! and he... lets just say he wasn't it. i think sum ppl r fortunate 2 find their soul mates and others r 2 find themselves (b alone)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• good question, my first husband was 22 1/2 years older than me, we had one child, a daughter.  He cheated on me and died leaving us with nothing.  Two years later I met a man at church who seamed like a really nice guy.  He loved my daughter and brought a son into our marriage, he was 7 1/2 years younger than me.  We also had a daughter.  When our daughter was 5 he met someone on the Internet and dumped us all!  I found out later that he had been molesting my older daughter.  Men, I just don't know who to trust so I have stayed single.  likely to always be single now... Getting too old...  
    Hadassah_Kay

Answer by Hadassah_Kay at 12:18 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My husband was my next door neighbor after I moved in with my dad. Almost all my ex's were losers, and my now DH was so different from them he was not the typical guy for me so I thought he so cute and fun why not. I fell in love he was/is such a great guy.
    ilovemybananer

Answer by ilovemybananer at 12:30 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Ok, I am a Christian woman, and I fully believe that God has that perfect mate already picked out for each and everyone of us. But I think that the mistake that most woman make is desperatley wanting to find that man right NOW. But it doesn't work that way. The way I found my man, the guy of my dreams, sexy, smart, fun, I stopped searching and he came to me. It was that simple. God told me to be happy with myself first! And that's the most important thing a woman can do, be content ALONE. If you can't make yourself happy, no man is ever going to be able to.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:32 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• My soul mate is with another woman and I am stuck in an abusive relationship. Be alone I agree with the post above.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I met my hubby at a Bar that I used to frequent. He is just like my dad (has the same attitude and hobbies) and is a total redneck, country boy. I was into the total opposite when he and I met. It was something about his personality and his charm. I do have to say that I quit looking and there he was!!!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 3:07 AM on Jul. 20, 2008