i know it's weird asking this but when is it usually easiest to get pregnant?

Me and my boyfriend have been tryin to get pregnant for about 2 months and so far no success does anyone know when it's the easiest time to get pregnant?

ashley2106

Asked by ashley2106 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• when you're ovulating.

Fanta-Mommy

Answer by Fanta-Mommy at 7:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My last child it took 8 months. So it varies. Just do it everyday.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you need to keep track your cycle usually the best time to get pregnant is 14 days after your first day of your last period. but thats based on a 28 day cycle.
    Anonymous

• i have hear 12 days before ur menstural and 12 after not sure though
    FTBALLMOF2BOYS

Answer by FTBALLMOF2BOYS at 7:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Just get it on ALL the time, then you can't fail! Truthfully there is a callendar to go by. It has to do with your period. My days were something like day 20 and up. you can go online and look up the FAM method of birth control and just use it backwards. lol. It should work.
    Caoimhe_Oona

Answer by Caoimhe_Oona at 7:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• count from the first day of your period 14days. That is when you are suppose to ovulate

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• HERES A SITE THAT HELP ME AND MY SISTER GET PREGNANT AND WERE BOTH DUE IN SEPT LOL www.askdramy.com CHECK IT OUT AND GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• you actually have a better chance of getting pregnant if you have sex every other day. My dr told me that since I am trying with my husband, she said the sperm quality is better!
    jillian6702

Answer by jillian6702 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Have you tried the ovulation kits? It depends on your cycle. Most women ovulate around the 14th day, whereas I ovulate around the 19th day!
    Anonymous

• My doctor says that it is "normal" to ovulate around day 14-16 day one of period being your starting day. Best of luck!
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009