could you still be?

could you have a period and still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes, but I believe that it is very rare.
    Anonymous

• Yes !!
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• its not really a period you are having but yes you can bleed and still be pregnant.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I'm having very similar syptoms like I did with my first but all the tests say negative!!!!! I just have this feeling that I am.
    Anonymous

• yes and I know how terrifying it can be!
    Anonymous

• yes you can, I know of someone that was heavier (I don't know if that has any bearing on it) and she had her period regularly throughout her pregnancy and because of that didn't even know she was pregnant until she went into labor!!!! It's TRUE!
    jillian6702

Answer by jillian6702 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes, my mom had a period (bleeding) the first 4 months... its usually very light though.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 8:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ive heard u can. im 21 weeks and didnt and dont have it the whole time. i didnt with my first 2 either.
    Anonymous

• my period is very heavy though. it seems like a normal period but when i feel my stomach it feels the same way as it did with my daughter so im starting to be a lil worried. im trying not to syke myself out too much to thinking i am but yeah. i will def take a blodd test at the doctors. i need to know badly!!!
    Anonymous