Painting daughters room. Help with design.

I have pink paint and would like to add black accent color. I was thinking about what design to do. Help with ideas.
*Pink walls, black circles starting out big and getting smaller the further up the wall.
*pink walls, black strips
*pink walls, Diamond pattern with black
*pink walls and black strip to seperate the top to the bottom and do some more black design on the lower half.

mamagraham81

Asked by mamagraham81 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I like the idea of a horizontal black line. Then maybe try a stencil and do some cool design. Like a few big black flowers. I like the colors though! :)
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i like the pink walls-like a bright pink with different size polka dots. dunno if i would use black maybe all different colors but black would work too
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I like the idea of pink walls with the black lines on the bottom only! I am doing pink and brown for my next DD, though about black too though!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• what about beautiful black and white pictures around the room in different black frames (ornate ones would be perfect) the pics could be of her, her favorite places, etc.... have fun! Interior design is my passion!
    lilypad13

Answer by lilypad13 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I like the stripe separating.

Answer by gemgem at 8:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I painted my daughters' room pink, but on one wall I used black chalkboard paint. I painted it to about 3/4 of the way up and the rest is pink. I used a boarder to divide the "chalkboard" portion of the wall. (They can actually use chalk to draw on the walls!) On the other wall, I found circle mirrors from the dollar tree that happened to have plastic frames. I got black, pink, and white mirrors and hung them everywhere. Their comforter is pink with black and white circles on one side and the reverse side is pink, black, and white stripes. So I am going to get 3 curtain panels--one black, one white, and one pink. Have fun!
    5_girlz

Answer by 5_girlz at 8:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Have you painted the room yet? If not I like the circles idea, although it is hard to imagine as you describe what you want in words. It would be much easier to see it in photos, but I suppose that would be hard if this is an orignial design you have. But I do realize this is an old post so I just am curious what you decided.

Home Bedroom Furniture

Powered by CafeMom Toolbar - Get yours today!

Wannabemom2008

Answer by Wannabemom2008 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 16, 2009