All the buzz is about Obama and abortion so i would like to know

has any one ever had an partial birth abortion or do you know some one who has ? and why? no bashing just courious about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I didn't have a partial birth abortion nor do I know anyone who has. Many women keep any abortion a secret, not only because of personal shame but because of the repercussions that come along with people knowing that a woman has had an abortion. I had severe preeclampsia but I chose to go through with my labor and delivery but there are many who may be worse off and choose to save their own lives. It is all about personal responsibility and what you will be able to live with, however I feel that a fetus should not be able to be aborted after 12 weeks G.A. or unless it is a medical emergency and I do not believe that there are many women who would choose this for an option unless it was a necessity.

micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Partial birth abortion is needed only when there is medical emergencie.Like when mother's health is in danger . (stroke,uncontrollable preeclampcia) .
    Anonymous

• There's a journal out there. Don't remember the name of who wrote it, but it was in recent comments an hour or so ago. Bring kleenex.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You know because I am an American I should support the office of the presidency and I try BUT this man errr ...I feel sick.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

i know that and that was not my question!!!!
    Anonymous

• You hear this latest too........Obama tries to talk Israel into opening it's boarders! Oh yeah Open the boarders right up forget about Hamas they are pusst cats you have seen that Israel.Insaneness.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• This is a rather sick question... asking people to relive a horrible moment of their lives out of your curiosity... I know they don't have to answer, but by merely asking the question you have opened the memories.

What good does it do you to know this?
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 8:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

What good does it do you to know this?

people can ask and do what they want this is a free country if you did not like the question you did not have to replay
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't know who has had an abortion, early or late term. I imagine most women that have had an abortion wouldn't be announcing it to the world.
    Anonymous