He just can't get enough!!

My man always wants to have sex and I need a break! I have 2 kids and my house to take care of and he thinks I have the energy to go from hard working mom to pornstar everynight, any advice on what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• only time i saw my husband take a break was after 2 wks of straight sex. then i got one wk free.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• At least u husband wants you!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I used to tell my DH that if he wanted sex every night then he had to help make sure I had the energy. He had to pick up some of my tasks that wear me out so that I can have energy for him. I said that I could do it without his help but then I would have no energy for him.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yeah by happy...mine never wants it.I'm prego and very horny...I'm lucky if it's once a wk!He says he's the tired one.I'm exhausted....between housechores, a new puppy, 4 kids and being prego!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you said it scardmommy lol hey be happy that you have a husband who wants to have sex lol
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2009