• In the Spotlight:

I overdosed on crystal meth yesterday...

I didn't go to the hospital because I was able to control my breathing and hydrate myself enough so that my heartrate got more stable. My chest still hurts a little today but i'm scared to go to the hospital. I was wondering if I could have somthing wrong with me still and just not know or feel it yet? What should I do? This has never happened before and i'm surprised I survived it! Please help!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Health

• private message me
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Ummm, why the hell didn't you go to the hospital and why the hell are you over dosing on meth? Let alone doing meth? Aren't you a mother? Where are your children?? Something is seriously wrong with you. Get help!
    Anonymous

• You need to check yourself into a drug rehab program, you could have died!!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 8:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Is this REALLY a serious question???
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 8:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You need to go to the hospital and learn from this mistake. You have kids I assume and having drugs and chemicals like that in the home is completely dangerous and uncalled for.

Answer by gemgem at 8:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• God i hope you are not pregnant!! you needed to go to the hospital and you need to get help!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• rehab, right away. people will destroy their loves over that stuff. its highly addictive. get into a support group for people that have gone through it. i just saw somewhere that over half of the people that actually quit will relapse over and over again. you gotta be strong, get help and think of your kids. even if you arent into it heavy right now you most likely could be in the future
    ive had a couple family members go through all that stuff and its not easy to do or watch happen
    learae

Answer by learae at 8:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• *lives
    learae

• yeah you should go to the hospital. If this is a serious ? then yes you could still have something wrong with you I know this because, I was on drugs half of my teenage life. I overdoesed on meth and 2 days later after my body was trying to go back to normal I had the worst seizure ever!!!! The seizure hurt like hell too. My neck was trying to break itself. It felt like a cramp in your arm except in my neck and whole body. It was so scary, all I can remember was my dad with tears streaming down his face and I just kept asking if I was gonna be stuck like that forever. Basically my nervuos system was going crazy from staying up and doing meth for so many days.! I did go to rehab but not because of the hospital making me and I have been clean for like 4 years now. it's a way better life off drugs than being on drugs. Please go to the hospital!!!!
    Anonymous

• yes go to the hospital
    Anonymous