I want him so bad!

I met this guy the other day at the pool and we instantly clicked-he was flirting, I was flirting, you get the picture. Well, turns out, He's MARRIED...unhappily married, but married. He has been calling me nonstop and wants to hook up. I feel the same way about him and I have done nothing but think about this man. I want him so bad! Even moreso because he's taken. I have plans to meet up with him before we go to the pool tomorrow...with his wife and OUR kids. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• If you like being a notch in his belt and can look his wife in the eye at the pool later and yourself in the mirror afterwards then by all means wear a condom and have at it. On the way back to the house check the bulletin board to see if anyone is selling self esteem cheap. Having a fling isn't as easy as getting naked and doing the nasty. You might love it then and he might use you often but there will come a day when he laughs at you and leaves you for his next cum dumpster and you will feel like recycled poop. been there.done that. karma is a bi*ch.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I understand your feelings completely, but put yourself in his wife's shoes. You wouldn't want that done to you. Honestly, he's not respecting you or his marriage. You should be with a guy who is with you and YOU ONLY. Just give it some thought before you go...
    btsmama45

Answer by btsmama45 at 12:19 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Stay away!! He'll never be yours completly. And he's no MAN if he's intentionally trying to cheat on his wife. Tell this guy to be a MAN and show his wife some respect by trying to save his marriage. I'm sorry hon, but all you are to this guy is a piece of tale.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• RUN! Run fast and run far. This guy is a total loser!
    marriedmybunny

Answer by marriedmybunny at 12:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• he's a dog - he wants to use you. Run, run, run. Don't return his calls, don't see him again. You're going to get so hurt!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 12:34 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• He's more than likely done this before and will again. Don't hook up. It is not worth it. He's a dirty dog. Will you have him tested for STDs before you have sex?
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 12:38 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!! its not right!! if he is that unhappy tell him to tell his wife first!!!! that is so messed up and if u do, i hope u wont sleep at night that well!!! if my husband ever pulled shit like that- I would kill him!!!! oh hell no!!!!!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• We always want soething we cant have. If he is unhappily married make sure he leaves his wife for his own reason and not because he meet you. Later if things dont work out he will be blaming you for leaving his kids.
    tornapartwith5

Answer by tornapartwith5 at 1:31 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Oh that's so messed up! What kind of woman are you? You can't find your own man? You that disgusting that you can't find a single guy? Just so you know, they are unhappily married for a reason and he probably has something to do with it since he's trying to cheat on his wife. He's no catch and if you think you want to get involved with him then maybe you deserve him... I just feel sorry for his wife and kids. They are the victims here and you're just disrespecting your own integrity and self-worth.
    msp12r

Answer by msp12r at 2:22 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• im sorry, hes married, even if hes unhappy in his relationship he is still off limits. let him get a divorce, and then go on ur weird lil family date.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 2:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008