Ok this might be TMI but I have to tell/ask.

Today While my daughter was taking a nap in her crib. Me and my boyfriend laid in our bed to take a nap...well all of a sudden I got horny and so did he...So I was thinking I was gonna be having sex...BUT! no it didn't happen...he just wanted to get head!!!!!!!! I mean I'll do that once in a great while but dang! what about me! how am i suppose to get off! I was so mad. So I told him NO and he was like oh come on blah blah blah....ANYWHO! has this ever happen to any of you guys??? and why do men just want head most of the time!

nicole0709442

Asked by nicole0709442 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never happened to us. But then again, my hubs doesn't head. I can't do it...I have a sensitive gag reflex and I'll puke on him. Nope when we get horny, we just have sex.
    Anonymous

• lucky! I should say I can't do it anymore then!
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've told DH if I'm not getting pleasure neither is he. It is rare that this situation happens though because he likes knowing he pleases me.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 8:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Umm, men are only thinking of themselves..about 90% of the time...That has happened before and I just tell him that he has 2 hands have fun :) LOL
    Anonymous

• just say ey if i'm going down your going down wit me lol
    jjsmommi5

Answer by jjsmommi5 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well to me that's Selfish of him!! What's good for him is good for you!! One hand Washes the other or please the other.. you know the Sayings! I'd do A stand off... Until we both compromise.. I'm A Camel in going without .........
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Once in a blue moon. But frankly it grosses me out. I'm not into oral sex at all. If I wanted that I'd just be gay. He gets a ridiculous amount of regular sex, he'll just have to be happy with that.
    L.A.F.outloud

Answer by L.A.F.outloud at 9:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My SO loves it, but it is definitely not a regular thing and he always reciprocates so neither of us is ever left hanging unless we feel like just being "givers"
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• we usaully just have sex.
    i would roll over and pretend to be asleep. lol if i was you.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• He might have just been feeling lazy and didn't want to have to do the work in sex. Men...lol. They do think about themselves 90% of the time.

Anonymous