getting labor started!

I am having contractions, but they are far apart and not strong. How can i get them to come faster and get this baby on his way??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sex might help have fun lol
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• you can try acupuncture. there is a spot on the inside of your upper ankle. it works for some, not me though. but worth a try... and also they say having an orgasm can get things going. that is if it is safe for you to do...
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• acupressure-sorry ;) i don't think you want any more needles than you will have to get eventually
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 8:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I tried Castor Oil and sex with my first, it worked! My mom used nipple stimulation with all three of her kids and it worked every time.
    caitandcarasmom

Answer by caitandcarasmom at 8:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Try going for a long walk. I ate pizza the night before I went into labor w/my first. They say spicy foods, sex, & going for a ride on bumpy roads help too. Good luck!
    CASSIDYSHEART

Answer by CASSIDYSHEART at 9:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009