DIET PILLS!!!

Dors anyone know if alli works?

Whitney89

Asked by Whitney89 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• it really depends on the person i know i tried alli and i got no results and i folowed the recommended to a "t" so i really cant help sorry
    mom2_2spclkids

Answer by mom2_2spclkids at 8:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• When you take Alli you have to follow a strict diet - you will naturally begin to lose weight by following the diet without taking the pills.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 9:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do not know if it works, diet pills are over rated, I eat chocolate to lose weight and it's awesome! I am losing 1/2 to 1 full pound every day!
    BettyBoots

Answer by BettyBoots at 12:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I have been on it for almost a month off and on. Alli is not a weight loss pill or appetite suppressant. It is a fat blocker. It breaks down the fat you consume and rids the body of it. You will hear all kinds of stories but mainly those are from people who have taken it and have not read the materials on it. It gives you gas and the poops as it breaks down the fat. BUT what it has taught me is not to consume so much fat!!!!!! It has really worked for me. With alli and doing wii fit Ive lost 10 pounds.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 5:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2009