Waxing anyone???

Has anyone ever gotten a bikini wax?? How bad does it hurt? Do you have to be naked from the waste down?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I could psych myself up to do it, but I know myself well enough to know that it will never happen. I have had 4 children and I still have to convince myself to go to the gyne...
    eastonbennett

Answer by eastonbennett at 10:10 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I get it done often and love it. You do have to be naked from the waste down but it doesn't hurt that bad. They only uncover the part they are working on. The only time you are completely naked is when they are getting the rear, but at that point you don't care. It is the smoothest feeling ever. I'd recommend getting sugaring done first.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If your getting a bikini wax you can leave your underwear on but if your doing a brazilian wax you're going to have to take it all off from waist down
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I had one a few years ago. I left my panties on, but wore an old pair, in case wax got on them. My waxer just had m pinch the front so she could access the hair. Trim it first.
    Does it hurt? Hell yeah! However, it's not too bad. It's not so bad that you'd stop after only one side got done!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2009