I have a 15month old and I cannot lose my extra weight. I have cut my daily intake, uppeed fruits and Veggies and added more exercise. Any suggestions?

I walk, Lift weights, swim and carry the kiddo around

Melissabear3

Asked by Melissabear3 at 5:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• sounds like you've reached a plateau- i've heard it's good to mix up your routine and do different exercises so your body is like "whoa? what's going on now?!" hope that helps and good luck!
    MaMaLaLa369

Answer by MaMaLaLa369 at 5:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have to tell you that it took me up until then to lose the 55lbs I gained w/ my son, I know am back to my size 2. I eat a pretty good diet during the week and cheat sometimes on the weekends. I also workout 5 days a week. In the beginning I had to work out twice a day, until the weight finally came off. Hope this helps.
    dez32

Answer by dez32 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• just keep at it, eventually it will start to reduce.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 1:13 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• well i dont know if where ur from if there are any like on trak programs but i am going to one every week and get a b12 shot and i am taking an appetite suppressant and i started 6 weeks ago and have lost 20lbs and i havent really been dieting or excersising too much or i could have lost more lol but with ur routine if u were to start something like this the lbs would probably she pretty fast for u!
    hwil1025

Answer by hwil1025 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 21, 2008