How many of you have given a guy a fake #?

I have. This guy that was older than me and completly weird was hitting on me at the gas station (on 9/11 no less!) so when he asked me for my # I gave him the one for the police station! Have you done something like that or had something like that done to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used to give out a false number all the time in High School and College. LOL.
    Anonymous

• I used to give out the number for the Rejection Hotline or the Psych Clinic! I never thought about the police station. That's a good one!
    Young_GA_Momma

Answer by Young_GA_Momma at 9:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• haha.. my friend has the psych clinic answering machine as her voicemail.. its hilarious.. but yeah. I did a few times back in my partying at the club days.. long ass time ago!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• LMAO...Rejection Hotline!!!
    Anonymous

• All the time when I was single. My friends and I used to walk into clubs and automatically switch names with one another so they did not know who was really who.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I've given fake a name many times. Hi my name is Sarah Sidle. Or I'm Suzie, nice to meet you.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:50 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• ive used fake #s back when i was in school, but i used fake names more often. theres just something fun about being a different person haha

the radio station here has their own rejection phone #. its an answering machine w/ a chics voice & then they play the good ones on the air.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• no but I do give fake numbers to my creditors, does that count?? :)
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 10:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Never. Somebody would actually have to ask for mine(never going to happen). I do put in fake numbers when I sign up for free samples/stuff.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 10:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I had a guy ask for my number and I wrote on the paper. "Here is my number: (Insert my boyfriends # here)"
    lol. I went home and told my then boyfriend that if he got a call from someone asking for me it's some creepy guy who refuses to leave me alone. He left me alone after that.

That guy was weird and no matter how rude I was to him or how many times I told him I had a boyfriend he kept on and on.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009