could i be preggers again?

on june 28th i had sex with me bf and he said he thinks the condom may have broken neither of us were worried because...he didn't cum inside me it was well somewhere else..and on july 2 i got the nuva ring birth control and my period is 6 days late..could pre cum gotten me pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• That pulling out method is the shit you think your doing something to protect your self but they dont tell you or fell when they are leaking persay before they feel like they are going to finish. So just be prepared and hopefully your BF will do the right thing.
    tornapartwith5

Answer by tornapartwith5 at 1:26 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• yes pre cum can get you pregnant it did me and i know my hubby never officalley got off
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 1:02 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• its possible!!! i got pregnant from the "pulling out method" as my husband put it!! lolz... but yes, its still sperm and that is what ppl dont seem to understand!!
    Ms.Beth1214

Answer by Ms.Beth1214 at 1:20 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Haha, I have a shirt that says "proof the pull out method doesn't work!"
    My DH bought it for me when I was was pregnant!
    kookiekayla

Answer by kookiekayla at 1:33 AM on Jul. 20, 2008