Back labor?

Did you have back labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i had it with my son..it HELLA hurts...but once i got that epidural i was FINE =]
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes i had it really bad i had contractions for 9 weeks before he was bron and it was always bacl\k labor when i was finally in the hospital having my son i was more comfortable on my side but the stupid lbr nurse mad me stay on my back.
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes i did. i had both and i hated it. it hurt so bad
    carebear875

Answer by carebear875 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Yes OMG did it hurt it was worse then my labor with my son and I was induced but I got the epi and I was fine.
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I did. I had to labor sitting and walking. It would have killed me to be strapped to a bed. No epi for me.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 10:01 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes....but didn't know it cause I had back surgery and thought it was just my usual back pain! When they hooked up monitors told me I was having contractions....had been going on for hours!
    lovinmymason

Answer by lovinmymason at 11:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009