25 year old daughter wants an abortion

My daughter is going through a divorce, her soon to be ex was extremely abusive. They have two kids together and shes pregnant with a 3rd. She wants to have an abortion. Even though I am totally not for abortion in any shape way or form, she's still my daughter and I will stand behind her. What are all your opinions in supporting this kind of decision?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2012 in Adult Children (18+)

• I would support her all the way!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• Why do you keep asking this SAME question? Except last time I think your daughter was 16. Don't you have anything better to do then to keep making up stories? I know this is the same person cause you always end your questions with " What are all your opinions in supporting this kind of decision?"

LoViNmYbAbIeSs

Answer by LoViNmYbAbIeSs at 1:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• You are not supporting the decision, you are supporting your daughter in what is a very difficult, emotional time in her life. That being said, I would also talk with her about this decision. Why she feels its the best choice for her right now to make sure she isn't letting her emotions muddle her thinking.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 1:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• Its not my body, its not my choice. I would support whatever decision she made.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:08 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• I have talked to her her reasoning was she cannot afford a third child, and adoption is out of the question because she said once she saw the baby she wouldn't be able to give him/her up.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• Her body, her choice.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 1:17 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• She had two kids already and now she is pregnant with another from the same father. Tell her to have the baby or she will forever regret it and so will her other 2 kids.
    JGW58

Answer by JGW58 at 1:21 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• JGW I am not going to tell my 25 year old daughter what to do, its her body her choice, all I can do is support her decision.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:22 PM on Apr. 4, 2012

• Troll.

Good thing it's been so slow
    Anonymous

• If this were my grandbaby, I would do everything I could to keep her from doing this. I have 7 grandchildren, and I cannot imagine having to have been a part of choosing to keep one of them from being born. She's of a legal age, and if she makes up her mind to do it, you can't stop her, but I would be promising to help her any way I could to keep it from happening. Our family has lost babies to miscarriage, and every one of those losses was mourned by every one of us. We did not have a choice to make, and still it was devastating. This baby is a life, and I would want it to survive.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 1:29 PM on Apr. 4, 2012