Need some uplifting words/advice

I'm really on edge tonight. Probably has a lot to do with hormones since I just came on my period(TMI) but I just want to scream and get away. My kids are drivingme crazy(2 boys 5 and 8) and my husband at this moment is a lazy pig who has no clue when I am reaching my breaking point and probably doesnt give a damn. Im just feeling really stressed right now. On the verge or screaming and crying all at the same time. Lately I wonder whether I really can be in this marriage forever. Forever it beginning to feel like a long time and I'm just not happy right now. My husband isnt making me happy. It's like when things are good they are great but he's such a baby and acts like an asshole and doesnt want to talk over shit so dumb that had nothing to do with me in the first place. Im going crazy today-any encouraging words ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• deep breath.............. glass of wine.............and a long bath. Walk over to your lazy husband, look him in the eye and say "It's your turn......be a dad"............then go for a drive, or have a nice glass of wine in a hot bubblebath.
    Sometimes men really dont understand. Just grab your keys and tell him you will be back when the kids are bathed and in bed.
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:26 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• we havent been speaking the last couple days much because my sister picked up our mail which had his car registration paper in it. well she was suppose to bring it at 8:30am but was running late in the morning and didnt get to our house until 9am of course he had left already so he gets mad at me because as he says"i dont say anything to her and i let her do anything" he felt she should of bought it to him the night before-cont...
    Anonymous

• To make a long story short I call her tell her he needs it shes late he leaves and then is mad at me and acting like a child for 2 days. He is 27 yo too old to act like a child. Its really beginning to drive me insane. Im sick of being the only adult here and my patience is running very thin. I know I am moody right now but in general when things are good their great but when its not I feel like I hate him. It shouldnt be this way and I cant live like this for 20+ yrs. He just has no clue. Its a bunch of bitchassness lol... and its driving me crazy. Seriously how much can 1 person take.
    Anonymous

• WOW! I am glad you said he is 27 b/c for a bit I thought we were married to the same guy but my DH is a 41y.o dumbass who doesn't have a clue when I am stressing and need a break! My suggestion either go to the store for something you "forgot" my excuse to go for a drive ALONE and period week is the best- they never know if you really need more "women stuff"! Or tell DH you don't feel good he needs to take care of the kids and go to bed and watch tv or read a book.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• You came to the right place. Women need women. Men can't be all we need, all the time. Some aren't what we need anytime. I hope this is just a bad night for you not a day in and day out experience. Can you plan a get away tomorrow? Something to look forward to? I do find a glass of wine takes the edge off. Things look worse at night. Make an attempt at a good night sleep. Men are real pains sometimes and often oblivious to what we need. I wonder how I got here some days too. You aren't alone. I feel for ya girl.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Get in to a local organization ( ie. scrapbooking,sewing) doing something you enjoy. It should be something that is only for you. Therefore, going to a Gymboree to work out with kids is not for you. I hope you don't have to make excuses to get out and take a break. You are a grown woman. If you want to take a walk or drive then do so. Crying may sounds stupid but it relieves the hormones that caused you the stress. Take a little sip of red whine to calm you down it if gets out of control. Be careful , I am not advising alchohol every time you feel stressed. You don't want to become an alcoholic. Go to the movies alone. If you have the day free, while he is working or the kids at school go. Take more time for yourself. Find out who you really are. He will try and make you feel bad about, " you time", but don't let it get to you.
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 8:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• didnt you get the memo? forever is about 5 years now, sry i know not funny, anyhow put ur face in a pillow and scream it always makes me feel better
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 11:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2009