IS he CHEATING

my husband has had one incedent with having phone sex with an ex of his and i caught him and he promised to not talk to her again that was six months ago and i find out that hes been emailing her asking for pics of her naked again..(she lives over 19hrs away) not only that but i had a suspicion that him and a good friend of mine were sleeping together when i wasnt around and hes been texting her asking for pics and is exact words were ( i promise to hide them so no one finds them ) and she was like ' ok cuz if someone does its both our asses...i asked both of them and they both said it was pics of her kids..i was like WTF why would he have to hide those..so my question is "is it possible that hes cheating on me again"??????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I actually would have considered the phone sex cheating, whether or not he's physically having sex with her, he is disrespecting you by talking her and that alone is betrayal. Im sorry but obviously he has something invested in her, if not physically then emotionally.
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Wow,what a jerk.I say you get rid of him as soon as possible and you find you someone that will treat you the way you deserve to be treated.There are great guys out there and it sounds like you got a peice of crap.
    Anonymous

• Your damn right he is!!!! Why on earth would he needs pictures of your friends kid in the first place and an even better question is WHY would they feel the need to hide them?? Doesnt make any sense. If you have caught him having phone sex and obviously found out he is asking these women for naked pics then I am sorry but he is cheating......Emotionally, mentally, and more than likely physically, You dont deserve that and it may be time to move on!
    MyMayBaby_Chloe

Answer by MyMayBaby_Chloe at 9:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• yes he probably is. You should give him 2 choices stop and both of you go to conselling or leave him.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 9:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• <
    Anonymous

• yes, he's more likely cheating again and will do it over and over. get rid of him.
    erlsk

Answer by erlsk at 9:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Besides the fact that he is very much disrespecting your relationship, I would rethink the friendship with a person who would send your husband those pictures. I also agree that the phone sex would be a form of cheating, if she were closer it would probably have been much more than phone sex.
    Anonymous

• He's cheating and he's not going to stop. Leave him, you deserve better than that! And so do your kids.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Probably. Move on. You will be so much better off.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't think he cheated on you in the first place. Masturbation isn't cheating.
    Anonymous