Need Advice!!

Ok so for the last 2 years I have had an abnormal pap, the ob can't figure out whats going on. I have had a lot of proceedures done and nothing changes. Well I am craving baby #3, somewhere close to now lol. So my question is do you all think I would be ok ttc and has this happened to anyone but me?

Miranda926

Asked by Miranda926 at 9:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• does the doctor think that its ok for you to have another baby. If he does then u should do what your mind and heart tell you. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! sorry thats all the advice i can give you not sure about abnormal paps but i hope this little info helps, maybe some one else on here can help i am just kinda starting it off. I think that if your ready for another then go on and make it happen lol. BABY DUST is coming your way.
    mybabe22

Answer by mybabe22 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Have you gotten a second opinion? I went to one Dr. and kept having the abnormal cells and they kept doing biopsies and then a colposcopy, where they take the cells out. Well I went to another Dr. for a second opinion and he told me that the Dr. should have never been doing all of that to me because I wanted children and I had not had any yet. And I never had any abnormal cells with the new Dr. i am so glad i switched, I probably wouldn't have a cervix left or my daughter!
    Anonymous

• I have had the colposcopy done, and some proceedure where they chryogenically freeze your cervix, to get rid of all of the bad cells, and now she is talking about doing a cold cone proceedure. Thats where they cut out a decently large cone shaped chunk from your cervix. I am just so scared that I wont be able to have kids after all of this is over!! No I haven't gotten a 2nd opinion b/c my OBGYN is suppost to be one of the best around here, but maybe I should before she ruins all of my chances. Thanks for your input Ladies, please keep it comin.
    Miranda926

Answer by Miranda926 at 10:48 AM on Jan. 24, 2009