There is a guy on cafe mom

geminilove709

Asked by geminilove709 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 4, 2012 in About CafeMom

• wow, that is another story then. You have a valid point. The only reason that i noticed ii that it was on the main page and there were quite a few cafe mom members posting on his profile and making remarks as to his gender.
    geminilove709

Comment by geminilove709 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on Apr. 5, 2012

• We won't tar the widowers. Sorry buddy!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:25 AM on Apr. 5, 2012

• Who????? LOL
    Actually, if you look to the right of the screen, they quite often show FB profiles that have liked CM Answers & a few of them are male.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 1:32 PM on Apr. 5, 2012

• Hmmmmm I suspect there are a few.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:41 PM on Apr. 5, 2012

• well since andrew shue has admitted during his interview with good morning america I think it was? that he has an account as a female profile and is amoungst us yeah, there is a man on here. but i am sure there are many many more.
    couponluv72

Answer by couponluv72 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 6, 2012

• Let's keep it real.There was a mom on here years ago that had her young daughter and son on here harrassing other members under anon. They would suspend her and she would come back on doing the same thing over and over. Then pretend to be good morning ladies, and then go nuts...There was another that pretended to be a soccer mom and so pretty. Turns out she was a man and she dropped out. I personally feel this site is good but there is no way to guarantee that everyone is female. The only way to do that is to go by their real names like facebook. Otherwise it is open game on here.
    geminilove709

Comment by geminilove709 (original poster) at 3:26 PM on Apr. 6, 2012

• i bet he's in disguised as a cross-dresser. Even if not, having any guys being on here is umcomfortable to me. too many wackos in this messed up world imo
    wickedgirl69

Answer by wickedgirl69 at 2:23 PM on Apr. 7, 2012

• You can make up a fake name on facebook and pretend to be whom ever you want to be. I have an account on facebook where I pretend to be a man and no one knows the difference. The only way maybe is to sign in with a credit card but even then you can use someone else's. There is NO REAL way to prevent anonymity on the web.
    Anonymous

• I see realy no harm..I would think there are alot of SAHD,single dad's & so on that need the help too. If you are upset about maybe find a place for them to go and let them know where they can get the help they are looking for.
    Mrs.Elgert

Answer by Mrs.Elgert at 11:36 AM on Apr. 9, 2012

• Yes ... one was an anon in beauty and style and he hasn't appeared in awhile.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2012