Im lost.....I need someones help....

Im about to get divorced from my husband and Im wonderng if there is anywhere I can get help for school and maybe get some money to live off of while im in school. I have a DD and I will have her 98% of the time.....Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• You can apply for welfare and then enroll in school. Once you enroll, you can apply for financial aid and/or student loans. Most likely you will qualify for some kind of pell grant which will pay for your schooling and books. Getting an education is the most important thing you can do right now. About 10 yrs ago I was in your shoes with 3 kids and a house pymt. Now I work at that college. So get enrolled in school...TOMORROW!!!
    rebl_roze

Answer by rebl_roze at 9:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• GO TO YOUR LOCAL DHS OFFICE AND APPLY FOR FOOD STAMPS, MEDICAL, AND CASH. WHEN YOU GET TO TALK TO A CASE WORKER THEY CAN DIRECT YOU TOWARDS OTHER PROGRAMS YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN. ALSO GO TO WWW.FAFSA.GOV TO APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID FOR YOU SCHOOLING. GOOD LUCK!
    Anonymous

• Once you are divorced there are many grants that you can apply for that are for single moms, you can even get 4c to help with daycare for you little one. Student loans will help cover what grants can't and you can live off of that as well. Just remember that with student loans the disbursement is after the add drop dead line for the semester. So make sure that you have enough money to get by until then.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• FAFSA for sure will help u with school what state do u live in? pm me if u would like im a single mom of two and in school fulltime
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 11:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2009