why would she act like this?

my SIL is being a total bitch. My DH helps pay bills buys food and babysits and he only have to stay with them for another 2 weeks or so but she found out we got our income tax back and she demanding more money cause she is behind on bills she says well he uses the computer and used our cell phone a few times when he had to call cause your kids were in the ER. im like wow we have our own stuff to pay plus got to move most of our income tax is going towards moving she like well not my problem. my DH only been there a month and paid her all together about 400. i dont get why she is being pissy and wanting more money. so now he going to stay at a motel for the next couple weeks. she even had the nerve to call and bitch about it....contin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• she's money hungry thats all
    Anonymous

• contiu

then she demanded that i get my state license for daycare so i can watch her kids. she says well you dont work might as well do something to get money. told her that is why we moving up there so my DH and i can find jobs and going to wait about a month or so then im going to try to get a CNA job. she says well i dont know what to tell you tell your hubby i need more money b4 sunday or else . any advice?
    Anonymous

• move out dont talk to her.
    Anonymous

• Not good to mix family and "business". Money always brings out the worst in people.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I would ask her or else what? If your dh is going to be moving to a hotel, he needs to do it now. Then what can she do? Like gwood said, never a good idea to mix family, or friends, and money. Always turns out bad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• why is your husband staying with her in the first place? I guess I missed that part of your question? Are you staying there as well or are you separated (for whatever reason -- whether by choice or not).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2009