looking for a nice organizer/compartment toybox

where can i find a toy box that i can store ALOT of toys in, but is nice looking, i tried the 9 compartment colored bucket shelf thing but they dont hold enough toys, any websites i can check out? i want something that i can label action figures, stuffed animals, balls, electronic toys, etc

camtri3

Asked by camtri3 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have a "cubby" type shelving unit I purchased from Target. It was around $40 and you can buy shelves to go into it. We keep our kid books in that, and it holds quite a bit of stuff, plus with the drawers, it is all conceiled and out of view. It just makes things look more tidy. I would try something of this nature.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 2:41 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• We have large plastic storage boxes and also several boxes that slide under the bed
    evamarie8584

Answer by evamarie8584 at 8:28 AM on Jul. 20, 2008