Anyone NOT....

......experience implantation bleeding, but found out they were pregnant? I haven't had any type of spotting or anything, but I have been cramping this entire week. Not due until next Saturday. Way too early for PMS!! I heard you can experience implantation bleeding around the time when your period is due....is it just too early? Been cramping and having a nice lingering drunk sorta headache all week on and off.

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't experience implantation bleeding with either of my dd's
    Miranda926

Answer by Miranda926 at 10:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I didnt with either pregnancies I didnt even know about it till I joined cafemom
    MamaAlderman_2

Answer by MamaAlderman_2 at 10:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well that makes me feel better! Did you experience any cramping at all 2 weeks prior to the missed period??
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i didnt have implantation bleeding, and i had the cramping, but it wasnt as bad as period cramps. it was cramping but it was like a dull ache as opposed to a sharp pain which i had with PMS. I also had a weird backache that made me uncomfortable if I was in the same position for too long... I swear between the cramps and backache i thought my period was going to be any day... I am now 16weeks. Good Luck, hopefully you get a BFP soon...
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I didn't have it with either, but if you did It would be about a week before your period is due. good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I didn't have implantation bleeding, and the cramping didn't start until I was 7 or so weeks along. Good luck! You can take a test and see! Sometimes it can come up positive a week in advance!
    Anonymous

• Well I bought an early detection test, it says 5 days before the missed period you can take it. So if I was due Next Friday for AF (the 30th), I guess tomorrow morning is too early to test right????? Grr I am anxious. Anyone ever test 6 days before period was due and got a positive?????
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 5:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding the day i was due for my period but i had a feeling to take a test anyways as we were trying to conceive, you could barely see the second line, but it was positive and now i have a 4year old daughter! But i did have on and off spotting for a few weeks.
    Anonymous

• I never had implantation bleeding but did have some cramping. I took a home pregnancy test 3 days after my missed period and it came up negative but I tested again 2 wks after my missed period and it said positive. So it probably depends on the sensitivity of the test. I know it's tough and you want to know but I'd wait to test until after you've actually missed your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Jan. 25, 2009