Hypochondriac much?

Okay so i love mystery diagnosis or what ever its called on discovery health but when i watch it i sit there an go oh my god i have those symtoms!!! i have that disease! does this make me a hypochondriac? haha do any of YOU do that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My Dh is the very same way. He could see a show on ovarian cancer and by the end of it be convinced he had it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My DH is not allowed to watch DHC for this very reason. Even our doctor makes fun of him. LOL
    arbutusdawn

Answer by arbutusdawn at 10:07 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do that to.

What really gets me are those commercials for certain drugs.
    They say:
    Are you tired at night?
    Do you feel like you have had a loss of appetite recently? and so on....
    Those commercials almost convinced me that I was in a deep depression:)
    Anonymous

• A friend of mine is like that and one day years ago we were reading symptoms to her and she was convinced she had the disease and we told her it was testicular cancer or something- anyway it was a male only disease that she definitely did NOT have!
    Anonymous

• haha sometimes i do believe i have restless leg syndrome...... but im not pregnant!
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im a HUGE hypochondriac!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:12 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I do that A LOT. A few years ago I had a small rash on my hands so I googled "rash on hands" and it gave me a list with about 10,000 possibilities. One of them was AIDS so I convinced myself it was AIDS even though I was never at risk for it. It took me a year to get tested because I was so freaked out. My doctor actually laughed at me :-(
    Anonymous

• Ovarian cancer.....LMAO!!
    Anonymous

• I love that show too! I wasn't aloud to watch them for a while until it came in handy that I knew about something that my son could have now I haven't been able to find it again :(
    TheCrystalRose

Answer by TheCrystalRose at 2:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Naw, I'm the opposite. When there is something wrong with me I ignore it. Even when my doctor runs tests and sends me to a specialist I'll just shrug it off.
    I have to be in serious pain or in the hospital before I believe that something is truly wrong...LOL.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:21 AM on Jan. 24, 2009