• In the Spotlight:

Funny

What is the cutest of funniest irrational thing your child has ever done?

My son loves fudgecicles and I mean loves them. He wanted to make sure no one else got any so he hid them in his room not realizing they would melt. Our freezer is the kind that is on the bottom. I was relieved to know it was fudgecicle juice and not poop on the floor. I thought it was so cute I could not be mad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the fudgesicle story is so cute!

my stepson jonah, who was 5 at the time, was really excited about his mom being pregnant again. early in the pregnancy i asked him if he wanted a new brother or a sister. so he says "A SISTER!"
    so then as ask him what he wants his mom to name her if its a sister. "BATGIRL!" he tells me. i couldnt stop laughing, it was so cute
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i live in another state than my family so when we went home for christmas we stayed with my grandparents. my grandmother loves him to death and he is her only great grandchild. shes not in the best health (shes in her 60s) but he would go to her room and open her door. peek in her room and tell her hey i love you several times a day. no matter how sick she was or how much pain she was in-he always got a laugh outta her. it was the sweetest thing
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• one time my kids got into a 2 pound jar of peanut butter and they smeared it all over our sliding glass door, and the there was the time that my daughter covered her whole face in chocolate pudding making my three year old son cry his eyes out. he kept saying nana scary.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 10:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Told my daughter to throw a broken toy away...she asked in the garbage...I was having a bad day and sad no in the fridge...I found it in the fridge a couple hrs later!!She's 4!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 10:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I tell my son to eat neatly at school so today he comes home (he was wearing a white shirt) and says that he didn't make a mess on his shirt. I then say very good b/c the shirt still looks clean except for some sauce on the sleeve. Well, as he turns to go into the kitchen I notice all of these stains...he turned his shirt around so that I would think that he hadn't made a mess, lmao.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• When my son was 4 or 5 he saw a kid on tv dump spaghetti on his head as luck would have it we had spaghetti that night or shortly after and he asked if he ever dumped it on his head when he was younger I said no and he picked up his bowl and dumped the spaghetti on his head! All I could do was laugh and get him the paper towels to clean the floor when the dogs were done with "their" dinner!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009