Do you cuss at your kids?

Be honest. No bashing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Never ever ever... I have cussed in front of them though-sometimes it slips

Anonymous

• Noooo I do not. and My boyfriend and I try our hardest not to say bad words or things in front of my baby
    nicole0709442

Answer by nicole0709442 at 10:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nope
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Nah, I cuss around her though. She's only a newborn, she doesn't know what I'm saying yet.

But I am going to be more conscious about it when she gets a little older, don't get me wrong.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i have in the past but i dont anymore. my 2 year old is talking quite a bit and i dont want him learning it. sometimes i slip up but i keep it to a minimum and its never directed at them. its usually like "shit! i just burnt my food!" something like that
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i would NEVER do that. my dh cusses around our baby but he is trying to change that!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I try not to but sometimes it slips out of my mouth before I can stop it and it is usually the S.O.B. one...not directed at him but in reference to something that has happened.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:32 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well my ds is 15 so sometimes the only response to him is "WTF were you thinking you dumb@$$ $hit?" But when he was younger no, I am honestly not sure when I started cussing at him, but he was older.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• in front of them yes. At them never!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Sometimes I THINK "Damnit, Lydia!!" but I never say it. I do cuss around her sometimes though. Bad habit, trying to break it. LOL
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:40 PM on Jan. 23, 2009