If you were to be cheated on...

Do you think it would be worse to find out that it was just one woman for a long period of time or a bunch of women for a long period of time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• any way i would kick him out!! i would be soo angry
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:24 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• either way it would hurt me =(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It doesn't matter, they are both cheating and equally as bad. One is being less committed sexually to the relationship and the other is being less committed emotionally. You need both for a lasting relationship (as well as TRUST)!
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It would suck either way, but it would hurt more to know that it was one woman over a long period of time. That would mean he had an emotional connection too, not just sexual. But I'm lucky enough to know my hubby wouldn't do either.
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:30 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Mine cheated and I forgave him. It was only one however if it was multiple times I would throw him out. Once I can forgive, continuing to do so would cost him everyhting
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• doesnt matter the fact still is there was cheating
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Either way I'm leaving. I don't believe in cheating men and I won't ever put up with it whether it be with one woman for an extensive amount of time or a bunch of woman. Either way he gotta go. Either way.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:44 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Of course we'd leave, but the question is which is worse... If it was just one woman and he was emotionally invested it would be extremely hurtful therefore worse in some strange way. If it were many women I'd just be plain disgusted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• either one would be bad. and he already knows i would leave in a heartbeat.
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 8:37 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I think both is bad...but .. a whole bunch of woman in my eyes.. is worse
    Anonymous