moments

What is the most beautiful moment you have ever experienced or witnessed? This is the opposite of an eariler question about terrible moments. I was amazed at the number of responses. I am curious if moms are just as willing to talk about the good as they are the terrible.

salexander

Asked by salexander at 10:28 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know some of you might take this the wrong way and Im sorry in advance...
    The most beautiful of course is each of my boys being put in my arms when they were born.
    But I also have to say I was there when my Mom passed away and I was with my Dad, and the day before my mom died I sat down beside her and she said she wanted to tell me something, she said "I'm sorry for ever getting mad at you, and that I love you, I told her I was sorry too and we hugged.... With my Dad I was holding him in my arms, it was the hardest thing I have ever done but at the same time it was a moment i won't ever forget, and I wouldn't ever change....
    Anonymous

• Every one of my babies being born. Even though I had a c-section with all of them. It was still the best moments of my life.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 10:31 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Other than my baby being born?

Umm we went whale watching and I thought it was very peaceful and amazing:)
    Anonymous

• Hawaii was paradise!! Very relaxing and beautiful. . . .
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 10:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Other than when my boys were born....

Watching my husband turning his life over to Christ!
    mominbolt

Answer by mominbolt at 10:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• absolutely without a doubt... the moment i held my boys for the first time.. such an amazing and overwhelming feeling of joy and love and peace... and everything else!
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My first son's birth was special but I think that the most beautiful moment I have ever witnessed was when my premature son drank an entire bottle in the N.I.C.U. for the first time.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 10:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Lots of thing. Aside from my son being born and being able to watch as he learns and discovers new things, I've seen a lot of beauty in the world. I once took a 4 hour train ride up the coast of the northern island of New Zealand and that was pretty amazing! Sometimes I like to just stop and appreciate the simple things around me. I think a simple sunrise is one of the most beautiful things to witness.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Aside from the first time I saw my son. Elderly couples who still hold hands in public just melt my heart.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• My all time favourite moment is when my daughter was about 10 months old and learning to walk. Her daddy came in the door from school and she toddles over as fast as she can with this big smile and squeals "Daddy!!" as clear as day and threw her arms up at him. It melted his heart and mine too!

Other top ones are of course when she was born, and when my husband cried reading his handwritten vows at our wedding. They were beautiful. :)
    Emmy_Dollface

Answer by Emmy_Dollface at 10:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009