is this telling me something?

i have a great bf..there are a few issues between us that are slowly being solved but...im in college and there is this guy that ive only talked to like once and hes SO cute and SO nice and i cant get him out my head!!! sometimes i just wish i was single so i could actually talk to him without feeling bad :( is this telling me something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe just go with your heart good luck
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 10:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't know if it telling you something. I would let your heart lead you in the right direction it is never wrong.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If your attracted to someone else its definetly telling you something .If your totally happy in a relationship then you dont look elsewhere. Think about what it is in your current relationship that your not happy with and either fix it or just face the fact that hes not the one.
    desperateat48

Answer by desperateat48 at 10:37 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• No it's not. What I'll tell you is the grass is not always greener on the other side. I'll add just because it looks good doesn't mean it is good for YOU
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If you are wishing to be single so you can talk to him to avoid the guilt feelings then yes I think it's telling you something. If you love your bf then you should remain true to him. You clearly have feelings for this new guy and unless you want it to further effect and possibly ruin your relationship then you should stay away!
    Ask yourself how you would feel if your bf was talking to someone he just met and instigated a further conversation with them.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:39 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• i think sometimes when your relationship has littlw problems here or there and some one else catchs ur eye its easy to crush but dont let it ruin your relationship if you love ur bf (which i find it odd that in ur post u didnt mention anythign other then hes great u didnt even say u love him
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• it's not telling you anything, you're just being tempted. you need to make a decision.
    Anonymous