Advice?

Im 7 1/2 weeks pregnant and the last two days i have been feeling better. i havent been a nauseated. Im still pretty tired but thats it. should i be worried that im not feeling as sick?? they say i should be at the peak right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• nah.. it's comes and goes. I was sick the entire times.. form 4 weeks on both of my pregnancies... some days were good, others were terrible...
    VictinaG

Answer by VictinaG at 10:42 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• It does come and go but most people are over it about the time the first trimester is up. I was nauseated all the to the end on and off.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Oh god no.....I'd be so happy.I'm 16wks prego and still feel like crap.Not only throwing up but I'm low on iron so I'm extra extra tired!!
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Heck no! Mine has gone away for the most part except for every now and then but I am so HAPPY! I am sick of being sick. Be great full that it is gone.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I never once got sick
    thankgoodness!!
    Im sure your fine Congrats!!
    Anonymous