HELP US DECIDE WHAT HOUSE TO MOVE IN TO!

ok so house A. 40 mins away from the nearest big city, up in a mountain next to a river, 1 bedroom, closer to my church, hot tub outside, can have dogs, good size deck, and water/garbage paid.

B. 5 mins out of the city, 2 bedroom mobile home, no pets, pool, shares one acre with a house, 45 mins away from my church, and 200 dollars less.
Help!

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 10:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Personally I would choose A. It just sounds nicer to me.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 10:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• A. sounds nicer. But I don't know what your financial situation is. Might be better to go with B.
    Anonymous

• well it depends ... they both seem equally nice if you ask me...but one is closer to the city..so you have to think about gas prices...i know because i live 45 min from the nearest big city..and also , one is a trailer and one is a house...yet one is one bedroom and one has 2..so you could have a guest room..also one has a hot tub , great for the winter and cool evenings..and one has a pool where you could also invite lots of friends over to come hang out.
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:53 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I like A
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 10:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Based solely on your descriptions with no knowledge of your finances, I would go with A. It sounds like a much nicer place, and I would prefer to be outside the city.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• im not a fan of mobile homes..although i do like how it has a pool!! plus i like being closer to the city...but then you cant have pets so that sucks..and its cheaper..where as out in the the middle of nowhere..lol..its peacefull..decks are a HUGE bonus..love those things!! plus you can have dogs!! then again i personally wouldnt ever live next to a river..so..i dunno..hahahaha im no help!! good luck!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• both seem nice. if you go to the city often B would save you gas money on top of that 200 less than the other. plus water and garbage isnt that expensive at all. id go for B
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• If it means saving the way things are today I would choose B. But I have to agree with the rest that A sounds a lot nicer. Good luck making your decision.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• pick A! for sure! sounds way worth the extra $
    mudgirl

Answer by mudgirl at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i know its killing me!! i wanna go with a because of a dog but b we would save more money! we r meeting with the landlords of be tomorrow afternoon. A we met the guy today so he says its okay with him. So i guess tomorrow would be the same way. I am lost!!! lol yet both places are 10 times better than our current place thank god!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009