I'm so crabby!!

I'm so crabby....not sure if I need to vent, cry, scream or what.My hubby just asked me when we sat down what was making me so crabby and I blow up at him!It's bad...I pushed my plate of food away got up got my coat on and went outside.I got in my van and left....after I left I realized that I still don't know anyone here(moved to WA from WI in Oct)...so I sat in the Walmart parking lot a couple blocks away.Then I felt stupid so I went home and sat in the van in the garage!Now I'm locked in my bedroom cuz I want to be alone but I want to be around my family at the same time!This is baby #5 and I've never been like this with the other ones.I feel like I'm going crazy.Anyone else this bad?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• different babies different hormones...just explain that to him and ask him to please be patient with you and soon you will be back to normal.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i was so like that too but its normal just try to listen to music thats wut i did cry if you have too and take a walk it will help
    Julie.P.

Answer by Julie.P. at 11:02 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Hormones :)
    Let it out. If I feel like crying, I just do! It feels so much better to just have a good cry, than to hold it in.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 10:47 AM on Jan. 24, 2009