why am I so thirsty

I cant get enough water to drink. Why could this be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was too when I was pregnant. It's your body letting you know you need more fluid. You have to drink more when your pregnant. I went through so many gallons of milk like crazy lol. And ice, I loved ice.
    momofpurebliss

Answer by momofpurebliss at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• your body needs a lot of supplementing while you are pregnant. Food and water! That growing baby is taking everything out ofyou. Same if you Breastfeed. I BF and I feel literally dehydrated when she starts nursing
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 10:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i was the same way. i think i drank more fluids than i ate food
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i was the exact same way and i still get that way sometimes. i feel like i just need to drink a whole gallon of water at once haha
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Thats how i was when i was preggo i drank so much water... and when i went to get a ultrasound they told me my amnotic fluid was low so keep drinking so if i was you i would keep drinkin and towards the end of my pregnacy i was really thirsty too...
    Julie.P.

Answer by Julie.P. at 11:00 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• make sure you take the glucose test when dr. tells you to check for diabetes. Just in case.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• i know the feeling, i drink 4-6 water bottles a day, plus about a gallon of milk, and juice!
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 12:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2009