how do you get a 7 month to sleep at least 6 hours in one sitting?????.....she has her routine down but she will only sleep for at least 3 hours...i really don't agree with the cry it out thing...... any suggestions would be a big help...thanks everybody who responds

babybri121707

Asked by babybri121707 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If u havent yet try feeding her cereal so she actually gets full and wont have to get up every 3 hours cause shes hungry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• I agree with the last person. Try putting baby cereal in her bottle. I did that with my daughter at 6 weeks and she has slept through the night since she was 8 weeks. I think your baby isn't getting full.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 3:14 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• she thats the thing i feed her ceral bottles i have been doing that since she was bout a month and a half.....i give her juice...and i feed her baby food.....i change her butt when she needs it...i mean i have done everything that i can think of....and i have gotten suggestions from my mom and my sister in law and a few of my friends that have children....i feel it is hopeless until she gets older.....i dunno what to do anymore
    babybri121707

Answer by babybri121707 at 4:15 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• i am having the same problem. i was hoping that someone gave a good answer. my daughter only sleeps good near me, but it still isnnt for very long
    sophiamom08

Answer by sophiamom08 at 5:13 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• does your baby seem like she's in pain when she wakes up? does she spit up a lot? does she get hiccups a lot? if so, read up on infant reflux...my daughter had it and couldn't sleep through the night until i bought her a special sleeping wedge that kept her elevated.
    tstep972

Answer by tstep972 at 10:45 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• the only thing i can think of is that she might have is the reflex...cause she does spit up alot and she does get hiccups alot to.....but i dunno anymore...thanks for all the suggestions....and my sympathy goes out to everyone dealing with it...cause you get so sleep deprived after awhile your body just seems to go with over time and then when you can get sleep thats all you want to do....
    babybri121707

Answer by babybri121707 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 21, 2008