What to do when...

someone you really care about has a cheating husband ? she knows about it and has even confronted this other woman. She thought after this confrontation things would be over and done with, but no. He cried and begged forgiveness until she gave in, things cooled off for a while but now he's at it again! The worst part about it is that this other woman is my sister's friend i don't personally know her but i know everything that's going on with my friend's husband and this woman thru the info i get from my sister. They talk about being inlove and that they want to be together in the near future and so on..oh i forgot to mention my friend and her husband just had their first baby just a few months ago he was even cheating while she was pregnant! he's cold and unaffective with her all the time.My question is Does this behavior on his part mean he's not in love with his wife anymore or is this the normal behavior cheating men have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• i dont think "normal behavior" and "cheating men" belong in the same sentence.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I don't think this is normal behavior. A man will only do what you allow them to do to you. She's allowing him to cheat therefore he is. If shes just going to sit around like a bump on the log then thats on her. Leave it be. Not all men are like that and personally I don't believe any woman should put up with a cheating man. To many diseases out there for that. I hope she learns to love those who love her and leave the ones that don't. There is no baby that will change a man.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 11:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009