What to do when...

someone you really care about has a cheating husband ? she knows about it and has even confronted this other woman. She thought after this confrontation things would be over and done with, but no. He cried and begged forgiveness until she gave in, things cooled off for a while but now he's at it again! The worst part about it is that this other woman is my sister's friend i don't personally know her but i know everything that's going on with my friend's husband and this woman thru the info i get from my sister. They talk about being inlove and that they want to be together in the near future and so on..oh i forgot to mention my friend and her husband just had their first baby just a few months ago he was even cheating while she was pregnant! he's cold and unaffective with her all the time.My question is Does this behavior on his part mean he's not in love with his wife anymore or is this the normal behavior cheating men have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think this is normal behavior of cheating men. If I was this girl I would have left his @## a long time ago. As soon as you cheat I'm gone. I don't care how much you beg. You lost your chance when you lost respect for me. I wish her luck.
    coala

Answer by coala at 11:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• So he's playing this other skank and making her think he's going to leave his wife but.he really has no intentions to leave, just to get some hoochie coochie on the side.....I would say he never loved her if he's cheating. It's not her fault though. It's just his pigish self. It's HIS issue. She deserves a real man who treats her like a queen.
    Anonymous

• i forgot to mention my friend's got dough you know $$...when she met him he was nothing no job no career no nothing he can't spell he's practically iliterate! she fell in love with him only for his charm and got married to soon they are only married for like 2 years and he started cheating like the first year. She's given him all he wants house, clothes, car (a Mercedes of all cars! ) among other toys he's unapreciative, cold and unloving. All his attention goes to his son but nothing for her. He sneaks calls and texts to this other woman and please! this is just awful explicit pic via email! Whats in this guys mind? when i see him i wanna puke. What can i do to help my friend or should i face this guy myself and tell him everything i know??
    Anonymous

• I would smack him like i would smack a mosquito off my arm

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• lol well said Lex
    Anonymous