Have you seen Fireproof??

What did you think of it?

I thought some of the acting was a bit poor, but it was a great movie! I heard that all the actors in the movie are members of this baptist church. I thought that was kinda neat :)

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• No, I haven't seen the movie. But my parents are attending a bible study for married adults based on the movie. I have heard it is really good. Not sure if they are baptist though, but I believe they are all Christians.
    bearandtreemom

Answer by bearandtreemom at 11:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I love the movie me and my hubby went and seen it and cant wait till it comes in stores jan 27 im going to get it .. I really life the movie and I think alot of married people that are haveing problems really need to waitch it... God bless you
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I haven't watched it but I have the book it was based on. The Love Dare. Its good. I've had to stop for a bit because it tells you not to act irritably to your SO for a day but I'm prego and pissy. lol. But it had been working great. I would suggest getting the book. I got it on Ebay. It has a lot of Bible verses. Its great.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:27 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have seen it, I loved it! It was very spiritual.
    redneckstepmom

Answer by redneckstepmom at 2:35 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I loved it! I thought Kirk Cameron did a great job,and the movie is extremely powerful. I love all the movies Sherwood Baptist Church puts out. This is their third one,and they get better everytime. Everyone should see "Fireproof". Married or not. It's a great movie,all the way around. Our church rented a theater the night it came out,and we went as a group. There were almost 300 of us. All the actors are not members of a Baptist church (not that that should ever make any difference). It is produced by a large Baptist church in the Atlanta area,however. Their other movies are "Flywheel",and "Facing the Giants",both great movies in their own rights. The best thing I heard from "Fireproof" is that in the kissing scene at the end of it, Kirk Cameron's real life wife was used in it, so he didn't have to kiss someone who he isn't married to. Really shows what a strong Christian he is,and sets an example we should all follow.
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 7:56 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• never heard of it , what is it about.. pm me if you want.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:29 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Saw it...loved it. Yes, it wasn't a mega buck production, but the theme of them movie was powerful. I went out and got the book "love dare" right after the movie and plan on doing it starting Feb. 1st. Hubby hasn't seen the movie yet, but I will be buying it and giving it to him during that 40 days.
    my4pumpkins

Answer by my4pumpkins at 11:36 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am awaiting the days until it comes out on dvd. I really want to watch it.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 6:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I am also looking forward to seeing it. I have already purchased it from the local Christian bookstore, so I can't wait until it comes in!! It looks fabulous and I loved Facing the Giants.
    mommytoadam

Answer by mommytoadam at 6:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2009