In your opinion, has change really come????

I had on my obama shirt today and on it are the words A CHANGE HAS COME. DO you believe a change has come?? And this has nothing to do with obama!! please no bashing on him!!!! I simply would like to now how do you think americas progess has been over the past few yrs and wat do you think it will be like in the future yrs.

jjsmommi5

Asked by jjsmommi5 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think things are going to get worse before they get better!

I support Obama, but I don't think he will have much to do with the change IMO. I think Americans are becoming smarter about their spending habits and I think that will make all the difference.

This is just my opinion, though!
    Anonymous

• Well, things are always changing. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse...
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• has a change come YET? nope, but things will change, but it does take time
    Anonymous

• The same or worse nothing to do with Obama its just that's how things are now a days its written somewhere in the Bible although don't ask me where i just heard and i do believe
    Anonymous

• I think change is in progress and that is a good step for America. We still have a ways to go.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:36 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Change is starting and it's a good thing :-)
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Well...I agree with the above poster....

But im not couting my chickens before they hatch
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:45 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I really can't tell yet... I know the last few years were crazy, so crazy it seems like a blur.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Have things changed? How long will it take for things to change? These two questions have plagued mankind for as long as there have been established forms of government. Of course things have changed. For one we've taken the first of many steps toward the right direction; not only in a more diverse set of policies toward foreign policy, but also toward a more progressive agenda domestically.

jemdreamz1214

Answer by jemdreamz1214 at 12:03 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I believe with both congress and the chief executive being democrats that we have a higher probability of weathering the storm of war abroad and perhaps bringing some of our soldiers home to a deployment cycle that our armed forces can actually sustain. As far as a domestic agenda I think that the alarming drop of confidence in the American system of commerce will wane. Yes, we have fallen from a high drop...but this is not the first time that we have done so. With the knowledge of what has pulled us as a country out of 3 depressions and the spirit that we all have I'm confident that we will again emerge from this stronger yet and more able to sustain ourselves without the dependence on foreign sources we have learned from the last 20 or so years.
    jemdreamz1214