Brazilion Wax?

Ok ladies... I wanna do it, but I wanna know what's gonna happen. Are they litlerally gonna be all up in my area while i'm completely naked from the waist down? Can I take small underware atleast?? Bikini bottoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't take anything...I just lay there naked from the waist down lol....but I take all of it off so if you are planning on leaving a landing strip maybe it won't be a problem to take a skimpy pair of bikini bottoms. I would call the spa you plan on going to and ask them.
    Anonymous

• I was stripped down and had to help! I had to pull everything tight when she applied the wax and pulled it off. Never again....It was a welcome home present for my husband when he came home from Iraq and now he's out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• you gotta just take it all off. it's not that bad. if the woman is waxing you how many other women do you think she's waxed. it's just normal to her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Oh just trim your hairs all over, shave your ass hairs and alittle on your vaginal area. Like that.
    Anonymous

• *I'M THE ONE WHO POSTED THE QUESTION* and the problem is that I think I have thicker hair than most and i get really bad bumps,rashes and ingrowns when I shave so I think the only way to go for me is waxing!
    Anonymous

• my hair dresser daughter has it done,,,she says its all doggy style.it doesnt bother her.but my oldest who is married just shaves...i just let it free...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I just had my first brazilian done about a week ago and I didn't mind being naked from the waist down or helping. It's my va-jay-jay and I should know it better than anybody else. lol. Also, after having a child, I think I have become a lil immune to a licensed professional in that area...
    MrsJStearns

Answer by MrsJStearns at 12:01 PM on Nov. 2, 2010