51/2 weeks pregnant

I'M FEELING LIKE CRAP,I'M ALWAYS TIRED AND NAUSEATED.I'VE BEEN GETTING SOME PAINS IN MY LOWER BACK BUT NOT ALOT THOUGH,I HAVE NO ENERGY AT ALL,I JUST WANT TO STAY LAYING DOWN AND I THINK THATS NO GOOD.WHAT CAN I DO TO GET MY ENERGY BACK UP?IS HAVING SOME PAINS IN THE BACK OK?WHAT FOOD SHOULD I TRY TO EAT FOR THE NAUSEA?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try ginger ale, or anything ginger really for the nausea.
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• I have heard that ginger helps. I never tried it. I was the same way. I missed so much work in the first 2 months cuz all I wanted to do was sleep. I tried to eat crackers for the nausea and some fruit for a lil bit of a boost. But only helped a little bit.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 12:23 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I know how you feel I'm ten weeks now but no better. I finally went and got Vit. B6 and B12 and unisom its some concoction my MD said to try for nausea. I'm still tired but less nauseated i think Ask your Doc.
    bearcat84

Answer by bearcat84 at 4:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Im that far also and I know exactly how you feel I want to just lay around and not do anything......My boobs hurts my body aches I have no energy I have to make myself get up and do stuff and even then its not that much Im sick as a dog all the time and nothing seems to help
    I guess welcome to the PREGNANCY WORLD!! hahahah Its the best sicknessin the world to know you have a little one growing inside of you!!! Enjoy!!
    krysdawn09

Answer by krysdawn09 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2009