What to do when...(continued)

i forgot to mention my friend's got dough you know $$...when she met him he was nothing no job no career no nothing he can't spell he's practically iliterate! she fell in love with him only for his charm and got married to soon they are only married for like 2 years and he started cheating like the first year. She's given him all he wants house, clothes, car (a Mercedes of all cars! ) among other toys he's unapreciative, cold and unloving. All his attention goes to his son but nothing for her. He sneaks calls and texts to this other woman and please! this is just awful explicit pic via email! Whats in this guys mind? when i see him i wanna puke. What can i do to help my friend or should i face this guy myself and tell him everything i know??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh yeah, he loves her. Loves her like a nail through your foot..
    You can't be serious in thinking that cheating could possibly be an act of love.
    No, of course he doesn't love her! And if she's got money, there's your explanation right there!
    Personally, I'm bold, so I'd call him out myself.. But that won't really do anything but let him know that people care about her. (Which isn't a bad thing!)
    You've got to talk to her. You say she's your sister's friend? So, call her yourself.. Tell her your sister has been worried about her and confiding her situation in you, and tell her that through that you've come to care about her and what she's going through, and that you think she deserves better, and you'll support her if she needs help in leaving him/getting over the crap he's put her through.
    Liyoness

Answer by Liyoness at 1:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Been there done that. But karma is a bitch! It will all come back to him. It did my husband. Nt only did I leave him but his mistress did not want him(even though they have a daughter together) but he now lives in Puerto Rico w/ his parents because he cannot take care of himself because of his sever MS.
    annimol13

Answer by annimol13 at 1:43 AM on Jan. 24, 2009