Ok I just had our baby girl 4 days ago and...........

My SO was pretty good in the hospital stayed with me pretty much the whole time exept when he had to go and do something real quick he even stayed all night.. anyway he had to run home and get the car seat and I asked him to go and get one of those Cozy covers cause its been so cold so he takes FOREVER to go get the seat and then didnt bother to go and get the cover and said he didnt have time.... So he comes in the room without the seat and I asked where it was and he said its in the truck... I said well she has to be in it or we cannot leave with her.. he didnt belive me and instantly started yelling at me and a nurse walked in and i was crying I was so horrified!! so she just flat out said.. Where is the car seat, you have to have it!! So he went down and got it.... CONTINUED Below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• wow :|
    mandei1509

Answer by mandei1509 at 11:46 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• CONT... so I have to get in a wheelchair with the baby seat on my lap and he carries all my stuff... so I get into the truck and im just bawling and he just keeps yelling at me WHATS WRONG WITH YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SUCH A BITCH!!! WTF R U CRYING!! and I wouldnt talk to him so finally i asked did you get that cover and he has to say no i didnt have time... and I said why didnt you have time?? and he say O g cause i do nothing just like you!!! so we dont speak the rest of the way home...so we get home and he just packs my stuff in and our other 2 kids and was just going to walk out!! Im so upset that i was so happy to have had this beautiful little girl and cause he was being so mean and hateful... for a minuet i was thinking I wished Id have never had her!! and I hate him for making me feel like that!! CONTINUED BELOW.....
    Anonymous

• omgosh :( that kinda sounds like my brother actually. he yells at my SIL for no apparent reason and they have a lot of issues. but its bc he doesnt take his meds sometimes. i wish she wasnt with him bc she deserves better. he takes medication for depression and other things. but i know exactly how you feel bc i see it happen all the time. im so so so sorry =( it makes me sad to hear ppl go thru these things. he needs help...like medication kinda help to control his moods. and if he was taking so long..maybe he was doin something?? idk. like why wouldnt he be happy he just had a baby girl!!!! something is fishy bout this. and its so f'd up. im so sorry =(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• So he go's on to stand there and tell me im a lazy bitch and that i do nothing and that im not good enough for him and that he doesnt care if im around or not... im standing there just wanting him to tell me he loves me and all he could say is U dumb bitch this and u dumb bitch that!! I bought EVERYTHING for our daughter with my own money and what i got from the baby shower and he couldnt even go and get a cover for her seat!! so anyway this fight go's on and he needed to get back to work and he just looks at me and yells BYE!! and I said you cant even give me a hug?? and I said o yea i probably repulse you... and he said yea probably and walked out on me... I asked him to come back and give me one and he just said no and drove away!!! CONTINUED BELOW
    Anonymous

• Okay, I know you've got more to say, but from everything you've already said..why are you with the guy? He sounds dangerous because anyone who will yell at you like that, especially with a new baby has abuse issues. Why are you still with him?
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:56 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• So we came home tuesday and he went to the bar on wednesday night and now tonight went to a work party and never even botherd to tell me he was going!! On wednesday night I asked him when he came home for a min early evening if he could stay with the kids so I could go and get some stuff I really needed!! he said nope im leaving right away... he knew i needed to go get stuff and he never botherd to offer to get it or to come home so i could later on.... he HAD to go to $1 beer night well now its friday night he is at his party never said hey im going to this do you need anything..... We have no milk for the kids maybe one more cup for son we have hardley any food at all... CONTINUED BELOW...
    Anonymous

• yes i totally agree with mamachamp bc since my brother yells like that..it IS some kind of abuse believe it or not. AND it can grow into something more. i know you just had a baby..but you need to maybe stay with your mother or something until he calms down OR talk to him calmly when he gets home and say...we cant have this happen anymore bc we have a little baby in the house and she needs a good example from her parents. i actually had to go to counseling bc my ex bf verbally, emotionally, and mentally abused me...just like your SO is doing to you. please get help. i know what this can lead to and it isnt pretty =(
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• Honey where are your family and friends? You need to be around people that are supportive right now. You just had a baby and he is treating you like this? Is there anyone you can call to come be with you?
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:59 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• omg PLEEEEEEEASE leave this asshole. i mean you are telling us this story for a reason and sometimes women post "what do i do" so they can get "permission" from someone else to leave. he JUST had a baby with you. he does not care for you or your kids AT ALL WHATSOEVER. god what an asshole. that makes me furious!!!!
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• So im home with all the kids with no money no food and mind you my car has no heater so I couldnt take the baby even if I wanted and he is out at a party eating and drinking and having a good time not giving us a second thought!! i dont know what to do anymore!!! i dont want to give up but i dont think i can handle it anymore!! no bashing im hurt enough!! thanks!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Jan. 24, 2009