• In the Spotlight:

When Can I take my pregnancy test?

I had my DD on Aug 21st and then was put on Birth control about 6 weeks later it was Fem Con Fe
usually I get my period about the last few white pills and most of the way thru the brown non active ones. well this past week or so me and Dh had sex like 4 days in a row. and even when i started spotting we still did it. now my period has stopped i havent had it for almost 5 days alsmost done with the brown pills.
well the thing is I've never had to take a home pregnancy test before. when can I take it. i want to take it now but its only been a few days. i really dont want to wait a month and continue to take the BC and my other meds and possibly affect a suposed baby. and if i stop taking the BC for a month until I know for sure there is a posibility of me getting pregnant if im not already.

Darkangelpunk

Asked by Darkangelpunk at 11:55 PM on Jan. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to wait at least two weeks before the test will be acurate.
    CashJulianMommy

Answer by CashJulianMommy at 1:40 AM on Jan. 24, 2009