ITS IT LEAGAL

MY 10 MONTH OLD BABY IS AT HIS DADS FOR THE SUMMER VAC. FOR JULY HE WONT LET ME TALK TO HIM OR SEE HIM IS THAT LEG. I AM THE CUSTO. PARENT...

ryandavids_mom

Asked by ryandavids_mom at 1:40 AM on Jul. 20, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't think it is illegal, unfortunately. It is his vacation with his son and he is entitled to his vacation without your interference. Think if it was the other way around and you only got so much time for vacation because he had custody. Would you want him interfering in your time with your son? It makes it hard since your son is so young, but you had a baby with this man, now you need to try and trust him to help take care of him. If you think he is in danger maybe ask family to look into it, but not just because you want to interfere.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 3:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• what a jerk! but its true if you gave him permission to see your son for the month of july then he doesnt have to answer to you. If your not happy with this situation then go seek the attorney you first spoke to about the custody situation and make some changes, I would call and ask him or her about this legal question! good luck!
    fairybrokenwing

Answer by fairybrokenwing at 8:09 AM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you have full custody and are worried about your baby I would definitely call the police. You have a right to check on your son. Listen to your gut. Good luck!
    chupachyps

Answer by chupachyps at 9:36 AM on Jul. 20, 2008