which is more important?

which is more important in choosing your administration?
person posting more or person whose been there longer..and by longer i mean not much longer..like a month or less.. is it more of a popularity contest? or should it be based on something much more substantial?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 24, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I would choose whoever is more involved with the group.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• The person most committed.But Excuse me for posting anon because I might be the one they say is miss know it all and my opinion won't count to the whinny mom.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Anon we all better post anon here. Do you hear some of the junk that goes on in womens
    lives here.Think about it.I say the one who can deal with all the drama get the whole administration!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• Well I for one would like to know can we vote for the administration? i just want to have a voice in this you know.Any body feel me here?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:26 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• FEEL U? I got a husband in the bed why would I want to feel you? Firstly I think seniority should count.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• I do not think seniority will fly here personally.Did you know seniors ssi checks is getting cut.that's how much seniority is valued.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2009